Proud PINOY does not claims any credit for any articles, news and/or photos posted here. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. All info's are not accurate and may contains errors. If you are the owner to any photos or articles, and does not want us to post it here, please contact us by e-mail

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Filipina teen through to top 6 of X Factor Australia

source: abs-cbnnews.com

MANILA, Philippines - Filipina teenager Marlisa Punzalan has made it through to the Top 6 of X Factor Australia.
On Tuesday's show, Punzalan was the second contestant to be considered "safe" from elimination, after Brothers 3.

The 14-year-old Filipina continued to impress X Factor judges, particularly her mentor and singer Ronan Keating.
She performed Pink's hit song "Try" on the show, which elicited praise from judges Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Redfoo.
Keating showered praise on Punzalan for her performance.
"What a moment -- 14-year-old Marlisa standing there and she was incredible. I'm so proud of you. That performance was electric," he said.
Earlier on Tuesday, Punzalan thanked her fans on Facebook
"Today, whatever the outcome I just want to let you all know how happy I am with the enormous support coming not only from Australia but in all parts of the word. I am extremely thankful to all of you for believing in me from the day of my audition and now. I am still here living my dream because of all of you! Thank you and let's hope and pray together that people will continue to vote to keep me safe from elimination," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment