Proud PINOY does not claims any credit for any articles, news and/or photos posted here. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. All info's are not accurate and may contains errors. If you are the owner to any photos or articles, and does not want us to post it here, please contact us by e-mail

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cancer Worldwide [infographic]


I just finished participating in my first Relay for Life tonight and it was beautiful. It was so heartbreaking yet so inspiring to see such a large group of people who are so passionate about preventing a disease that stole their loved ones. I heard many stories of hope and sadness from survivors and fighters. I have such respect for those and their families for battling such a tough illness.
Today’s infogrgaphic from the World Health Organization gives an over view of the leading types of cancer around the world and their death rate.  I have been fortunate and am so thankful to have to not have experienced cancer myself or in my family. I will surely follow this infographic’s advice and invest in a healthy, smoke-free lifestyle to prevent cancer. [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment