Proud PINOY does not claims any credit for any articles, news and/or photos posted here. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. All info's are not accurate and may contains errors. If you are the owner to any photos or articles, and does not want us to post it here, please contact us by e-mail

Sunday, May 6, 2012

The History of iPhone: From 2007 to Now [infographic]


A lot has changed in the past few years, including how I feel about Apple as a company. My new iPhone 4 is growing on me, but I guarantee I’ll think twice when it comes time to buy my next phone.
It’s safe to say that this faulty iPhone has broken the “Apple Fan Boy” spell that almost made me purchase an iPad. Oh well, I hear HP might have a cool tablet soon. In the meantime, check out the history of the iPhone. [Via]
history-of-the-iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment