Proud PINOY does not claims any credit for any articles, news and/or photos posted here. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. All info's are not accurate and may contains errors. If you are the owner to any photos or articles, and does not want us to post it here, please contact us by e-mail

Friday, May 11, 2012

Stress on the Body [infographic]


Source: dailyinfographic.com
I recently graduated college, so I haven’t really thought about stress in a while. I just haven’t been in very stressful situations. The end of senior year, however, can be quite stressful. It’s difficult to get everything together to make sure you graduate. While I consider myself generally anxious, I do things to keep my stress and anxiety levels low. I believe meditation is a great tool to clear the mind and promote healthy thinking. Many people do not realize that you can do non-religious meditation, and are closed-minded towards it.
Sleep is an obvious means to keep stress in check. I try to get 8 hours every night, which is way above average amongst my friends. I know lots of people who think ‘all-nighters’ are a good idea, but honestly there has to be a point where the lack of sleep overtakes the additional study time. [Via]

No comments:

Post a Comment