Proud PINOY does not claims any credit for any articles, news and/or photos posted here. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. All info's are not accurate and may contains errors. If you are the owner to any photos or articles, and does not want us to post it here, please contact us by e-mail

Monday, May 14, 2012

Charice believes Jessica will win 'Idol'


MANILA, Philippines - International singing sensation Charice believes that Filipino-Mexican American singer Jessica Sanchez will win "American Idol."
"I think she's good and I think she's doing really well. I haven't met her actually," Charice said in an interview on Monday afternoon after signing a contract with ABS-CBN for her upcoming show "The X Factor Philippines.
"I really feel that she's gonna win. If she doesn't win then well you know... but I feel," Charice added.
Sanchez, who is now part of the Top 3 of "American Idol," previously expressed her admiration for Charice as a singer.
Chasters vs Jessica
In the interview, Charice also clarified that her fans, who are called "Chasters," are not against Sanchez.
Charice stressed that her fans are just "defensive" about comparisons with Sanchez but this doesn't mean that they are against the 16-year-old Fil-Mexican-American.
She even added that she knows some Chasters who really support Sanchez.
"I think hindi naman maiiwasan sa mga fans na maging defensive kasi may  articles na lumalabas na pinagko-compare kami ni Jessica. So my fans will be defensive about it. 'Why do you have compare them?' It's like what happened to me and ate Sarah (Geronimo). Her fans are very defensive kasi  they are comparing but personally ate Sarah and me we are good. So I think that's one of the reasons they are being defensive. They are not sending hate to Jessica, I see a lot of my fans supporting her," Charice explained.
Asked if she feels threatened by Sanchez, Charice told abs-cbnNEWS.com: "Oh my God, I've been waiting for that question for my whole life. Actually every time I see somebody like Cheesa (Laureta of 'The Voice') and Jessica, I get so upset when something happened to them, when they get to bottom 3 or when they get kick out. I'm so proud. I know a lot of people are saying, 'Oh she's lying' but that's how I feel. A lot of people compare me to these amazing singers but damn it they are really good.
"They shouldn't be comparing singers to singer. The thing is Cheesa has the 'X factor' and Jessica has the same so I'm just very proud of them. Maybe in the future you will never know maybe the three of us will collaborate," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment